Sunday, December 27, 2009

Goals for 2010

Over the last few weeks, I've come across numerous "New Year's Resolutions" suggestions or some variation thereof. My conclusion? I'd rather have a list of goals to achieve in the coming year than change something about myself. Being a writer, most of my goals focus on developing my writing career. So, here goes the list!

Goal #1: Average 1,000 words per day in new writing.
Goal #2: Finish and polish all of my romance manuscripts in progress.
Goal #3: Complete my uterine fibroid project.
Goal #4: Attend the RWA National Conference.
Goal #5: Make a website to promote my writing.
Goal #6: Acquire an agent.
Goal #7: Sell at least one manuscript.
Goal #8: Get back to doing Pilates at least three times a week.

I think they're doable--an important point in goal setting. I'm looking forward to accomplishing them.

Until next time,

Mellanie Szereto
Romance...with a Kick

No comments:

Post a Comment