Wednesday, May 5, 2010

April Update

Okay, so I'm a little behind on posting my April updates. Life got in the way this week! We celebrated my son's fourteenth birthday and attended my daughter's end of semester dance company performance at Purdue on May first. I began my month of mentorship with Kerri Nelson on the first as well, and started an online class taught by Cindy Vallar, To Be or Not To Be and Other Editing Quandaries. I chose this workshop as part of the prize pack I won from The Book Boost blog. Will I get past my editing woes? We shall see.

Drum roll...I wrote 30,046 words for the month of April. This goes toward the 50K Challenge issued by Cynthia D'Alba, RWA PRO Liaison. She threatened to up my challenge to 100,000 words by July 25th since I'm almost there already : ) My year-to-date total is 122,187 words!!! Hopefully the month of May will include a finished manuscript and those 1000 words a day.

Happy Writing!

Mellanie Szereto
Romance...With Kick!

1 comment: