Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday's Recipe - Fried Apples

I received my second contract from Siren this week and sent if off yesterday! The novella for The Sextet's Volume 7 is started as well, with an idea for Volume 8 brewing in my head. I have a trip to Hocking Hills planned and a critique weekend with The Sextet on the calendar, too! Busy me means easy meals. Here's a yummy side-dish that's ready in less than 20 minutes.



Fried Apples

4-5 medium Gala apples, washed, cored, and sliced
1 tablespoon margarine or butter
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

Melt margarine in a non-stick or iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add apples. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Mix well and cover. Cook until apples are tender, stirring occasionally. Great as a side-dish with breakfast or supper, or use as a filling for omelets.

Yummy!

Mellanie Szereto
Romance...With a Kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment