Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Release Day!

Today is Release Day for Two Times the Trouble (Bewitching Desires 5)!!! Two Roped and Ready (BD-6) is due out May 28, and Two from the Triangle (BD-7) has a release date of June 18!

I'm making progress on the sequel to the Bewitching Desires series. Lots of research for this one :) And I've been working on the foodie contemporary on and off as well.

IRWA hosted an awesome one-day conference this past Saturday, featuring publishing guru Bob Mayer. The link to his blog is in my Blog List. We got a mention in his latest post :) Thanks to all those who helped and participated!

RWA's National Conference in Anaheim is coming up in three months, and I can't wait to attend! Great workshops, networking, spending lots of time with my writing buddies :)

Back to promo and the sequel!

Mellanie Szereto
Romance...With A Kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment