Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Quick Update

I'm making progress on my new foodie series, but the muse is giving me a bad case of WIP-lash lately. Book one--Love Served Hot--is still waiting patiently for a read-through and polish. In the meantime, I'm a third of the way done with book two--Red Hot Pepper--and working on a foodie erotic--secretly titled :) and more than a quarter finished, switching back and forth almost daily. Yes, I'd like to get on with the submission process, but this is a big project and I don't want to rush it. I have three 90K+ spicy novels and six 40K erotic novels planned for this series so far. That's a lot of writing. Trying to balance that with family and homeschooling, I don't need the extra stress of looming deadlines...

Time for butt in chair and hands on keyboard!

Mellanie Szereto
Romance...With A Kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment